Pillsbury Gluten Free Treats

Introducing Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough!

If you have Gluten Free Family and Friends coming by for a day in the sun don't panic. Pillsbury is here to save you! 

HERO_GF_PACKAGING



I was delighted to see all three at my local grocery store yesterday. I grabbed the Pie and Pastry Dough and the Cookie Dough. 

I just bit into my first cookie and it was awesome to say the least. For the past 7 months, I have slaved over the stove trying to find the best mix just to make simple recipes. It is finally nice to know that I can just scoop, bake, then eat. These cookies were baked on a cookie sheet without a silicon mat. The edges crisped while the center stayed soft. There isn't an aftertaste nor a doughy taste. I hate garbanzo bean flour and it's not in this mix! However, be aware that the cookie dough contains Eggs, Soy and Milk. With some creativity, I can add crushed cookies, sprinkles, or other toppings to these cookies before baking. 

With berry season in full swing, my husband (maybe its just me) is so excited to finally eat a cherry pie, or strawberry and cream pie, or blueberry pie. The possibilities are endless especially since I do not have to mix tons of flours! Stay tuned for what I bake with the Pie and Pastry Dough. I might even go back to the store to get the Pizza Crust and do Pies on the Grill! YUM!!! 
Excellent Job #Pillsbury!


Comments

Popular Posts